In the process of using high-power DC motors , various faults may occur due to operational problems. Among them, burnouts are relatively rare, but once they occur, the machine will face the result of scrapping, which seriously affects our use. Therefore, everyone should pay attention to taking certain precautions when using it normally. Let me introduce it to you below.
1. High-power DC motors should be replaced once a year. If leakage is found, check the seals and replace worn oil seals.
2. Try to avoid overloading the motor, keep the normal workload of the motor, keep the motor ventilated, and do not allow the motor to overload and overheat for a long time.
3. According to the nature of the material being conveyed, it should be cleaned in time during the production process to keep the parts of the conveyor neat and tidy. The high-power DC motors should be cleaned regularly to keep the motors up to standard.
4. Under normal circumstances, high-power DC motors are repaired once a year, and regular maintenance is performed to check whether each component is operating normally.
5. Avoid frequent starting of the motor as far as possible, especially high-voltage motors, and ensure that the vibration value of the equipment is within the specified range.
Zibo Guanyi Transmission Machinery Co., Ltd. http://k-mart19.com/ welcomes your visit. For more information, please Baidu: Guanyi miniature DC motor , Guanyi high-power DC motor , Guanyi servo planetary reducer , Guanyi stepping planetary reducer